Monday, March 3, 2008

attempts one and two

These are my two newest senior project pieces. I didn't really like this first one, I think it just had a lot of problems with it, so I redid the project for this week. I'm still not very happy with the response I got for this one. I'm gonna bump up the color patterns and also fool around with the text some more. I think this one is a lot better though so I'm moving in the right direction. I get frustrated when I think I understand what I'm doing, what makes an idea work, and when I try to do it again, I still miss the mark. ARGH!


I was getting some conflicting feedback on this during crit. what people disliked about the text in the first image, that there were two type faces and they were disconnected, was suggested in this piece.

~pb

2 comments:

Mari Fray Foster said...

haha Patty I love this!!

Kyle Foster said...

i really like the second one too. and i like that us use yourself as the models.