Sunday, November 20, 2011

i love my leadership

I love my leaders.

Jonny, Robert, and Collin. They're awesome. I tried to think of something I could do for them to show them love. So after several months of observation, much trolling through of facebook photos and a litle bit of imagination, this is what I came up with. I worked on these without them knowing, and posted last week on facebook.


Jonny plays drums in the prayer room, and has this "happy tick" he does when he gets happy. I kinda had to make it up, but I think I got pretty close.

Collin is a singer in the prayer room and usually wears this blue hat.
This is Robert our Core Leader. He's the big boss man who gets to call all the shots. His authority is usually displayed through his pointy finger, and has become a habit that many of us have picked up by accident. He loves to read and has several bookcases filled with books in his house. He hates bananas, which blows my mind, so I put one in, just to make sure he was paying attention.

No comments: